Crozz one 2G 150
- Robust and elegant stand for placing monitors and compact equipment
- Tray widths 46cm
- Measuring height of the base cart is 152cm
- Basic cart includes: side cover with cable duct and power strip, stainless steel section, chassis with castors,
- Based on our modular concept, various accessories can be added
Battery powered carts for wireless applications
With the introduction of the Mobile Power System, various wireless applications can be realized, which solves the struggle with power cords or wires for video signals. With this battery powered cart solution, you will have no worries of damaged ca...
Procedural Sedation and Analgesia (PSA)
This car is designed for a new field of anesthesia "the Procedural Sedation and Analgesia". This cart integrates monitoring and dosing equipment for airway management in a safe, compact and easy accessible way. The monitor (GE Dash 5000) and the P...
Carrier systems for ECG Equipment
For taking an electrocardiogram (ECG), for example at an exercise test (ergometry), a patient is connected to the ECG equipment. Mostly to patients with ischemia or cardiac arrhythmias. An ECG is for example taken at rest or during exercise (bicyc...
Since we design and produce our products ourselves, we are fully capable of supplying custom work at attractive prices. Should you have specific wishes with respect to the products available, or if entirely new articles are involved, we have the means to develop a product within a short period. Custom work is done in close consultation with the client and is, as with all Jansen Medicars products, always durable and of the quality you are accustomed to.
Patch panel, hose reel and gas connection
- Tailor-made patch panel with 230V sockets
- Custom hose reel
- Gas outlets with tailored mounting bracket
Crozz one 150 with various modifications
- Extra long stand
- Wider undercarriage for more stability
- Customized worktop with pull-out shelf for keyboard and mouse
- Customization holders for waste bin and needle waste bin
The above selected configuration is composed of selected items listed below. Please consult the available documentation under the tab "Downloads" for more information. Feel free to contact us, we will be happy to assist.